Pooja has some real exquisite poetry and amazing content which you would not like to miss out, and Riya has been one of the elements of my supporting framework for developing my Blog till date, she has a very diversified yet unique blog. City tour to Haikus, you name it, she has it all jotted down for you to read. And don’t miss out on her photography, especially of her cat Chloe. Deliqute has some amazing write ups and she’s also relatively new her so I would really appreciate you all for visiting their pages and showing all the support you can.
- Each nominee must thank the person who nominated them and link their blog in their post.
- They must include the rules and add the blog award badge as an image.
- Must add 7 facts about themselves.
- Nominate 15 people to do the award!
7 random facts about me:
- I am pessimistic
- I like to watch Al Jazeera
- I am a Taurus
- I love the color Black
- I prefer Android over IOS
- I prefer FIFA over PES
- I am not a Cricket fan
Anyone reading and wishes to do this award is more than welcomed to do so.
I would love to thank Sahana and Maitri for nominating me for this amazing award. This motivates me more to pursue my dream in writing and certainly helps in my development as a self-proclaimed writer. Sahana has some amazing poems in her website, and I would appreciate all your efforts of showing some love to her and helping her to take her blogs to new heights. Maitri has some amazing write ups on her blog and she really is a writer I look up to. So it’s a request from me, to drop by both their pages, and I assure you, it will be worth your time.
The rules of this award:
1. Acknowledge the blog who nominated you and display the award.
2. Answer the 11 questions the blogger gives you.
3. Give 11 random facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 11 blogs.
5. Notify those blogs of the nomination.
6. Give them 11 questions to answer
Questions posted by Sahana:
1. What do you think is the basis of life ?
Nothing. For me the basis of life is void.
2. Can you really ever trust a person ?
3. Do you think there is an afterlife ?
4. Do you believe that there is definitely a reason for everything that happens to us ?
5. The one phrase that can make you happy ?
“Hi, Diganta I would love to inform you that I have nominated you for “xyz” award” Haha, just kidding, that does make me happy but the phrase which makes me more happy is “Do your own work!”
6. Can you happily spend your entire life without a romantic partner ?
7. Is there any way to ascertain that someone will never leave you ?
Yes, by never associating yourself with that person.
8. Recipe to recover from a tragedy ?
Netflix, Blogging and Soccer
9. What is your purpose of existence ?
Void. I haven’t discovered my Ikigai yet.
10. Do you hate all criminals ?
“Criminal” doesn’t has a concrete definition which is why I refrain from answering that
11. Why do you think there is so much disparity among people ?
Unity is a falsified word
Questions by Maitri:
1.If you could invent anything what would it be?
2.If you knew that the world was about to end what would you do?
Go out for a lunch date with my parents
3. If you could be a super human what power would you want to possess?
Teleportation or to alter space time
4.What is your dream life?
I am currently living a dream life
5.What would you do if you were invisible for a day?
Stay at Ronaldo’s house
6.What are the qualities that would cause you to end a friendship?
Backstabbing, faking, etc.
7.What are your biggest pet peeves?
8.Whom do you admire the most?
9.Would you prefer being alone or with people?
10.Does death scare you?
11.What is your favorite food?
North Indian Cuisine
As I don’t have any other random facts to expose about myself, you can refer to the above mentioned facts in the “One Lovely Blog Award” section.
Anyone who wishes to do this award
I will only give one question to who ever wishes to do this award:
- What one step would you like to take to make the world a better place?
I would like to nominate Riya again for nominating me for this award. It means a lot to me for this nomination to be coming from her, she’s an amazing Blogger in its own words so don’t forget to pay her website a visit.
- Mention the person who created this award with a link
- Mention the person(s) who nominated you
- Share three things that motivate you to blog
- Share three people who inspire you to blog
- Share one thing you hope to do to improve the world
- Answer your challenge question(s)
- Nominate other bloggers and give them a fun challenge question
TheCramm award was created by Liv, the owner of theCramm an awesome platform that is all about condensing each day’s news into one place!
3 things that motivate to blog:
- The dream to be one of em cool kids
- The ambition to have a good audience to express myself to
- Reading other people’s blogs
3 people who inspire me to blog:
I don’t know specifically 3 people but I sure do know the “Cool kids” motivated to start my blog.
1 thing you hope to do to improve the world:
Help sharing the stories of those whose stories need to be heard.
Challenge Question: What is the meaning of life?
My Challenge Question: Same as above
Anyone and Everyone who wishes to do this award is more than welcomed to do so.
That’s it folks. I will be back with my new post, real soon. Thanks for reading as always.
And if you want to know my other awards, you can check them out here