“Able to adapt or to be adapted to many different functions or activities”
Well, I don’t know honestly if I do come under those tags, but certainly here I am today in wait for my one month completion of my WordPress journey on 27th of May and I have racked up nominations in 2 awards namely The Versatile Blogger award and the Awesome Blogger award.
If you haven’t read my other post about the latter of the two awards, you can have a look here .
Now getting back here. Wow okay, I’m really overjoyed at the same time humbled to have been nominated by Estella Lynch . She indeed is a very “versatile” writer and someone I look up to with high regards. It especially means a lot to me for the nomination to be coming from her part. Her blog is beyond my imagination, she’s a great writer and I certainly hope ya’ll to pay her website a visit.
According to The Versatile Blogger Award rules, I must reveal seven facts about me.
Okay, so go on ahead if you wanna know them , and at the end I shall be declaring my much anticipated nominations:
- My favorite TV series is “True Detective”
- I love manga and anime. My all time favorites are “Bleach” and “Monster”
- I want to spend my days as a professional in my career at Germany
- I love North Indian Cuisine
- I once wrote a few poems and started two novels of dual language namely Italian and English but now they’re in the cobwebs.
- I was selected to represent India at the International Youth Conference at Pakistan when I was in grade 7 (I didn’t go cause my parents were skeptical and I was “just” in 7th grade)
- I absolutely love learning about space and universe
So, there you go. That would be all.
So here are my 10 nominations for the award, I don’t know how I judged them, but certainly according to my opinion these blogs have taught me a lot over the past month:
- Angela : Writing Natural
- Riya: Aestheticgraphy
- Sparsha Mishra: Imaginateweb
- N: Opionatedhead
- Gayatri Sharma: iamgayatriblog
- The Divergent Poet
- Hajra Salim: Hajrawrites
- No Talent for certainty
Along with which anyone who wishes to can also do this award is more than welcomed to do so.
And hey, have you read my previous post, if not you can have a look here. Its my first attempt at writing a Haiku. Hope ya’ll like it.
Until next time, goodbye.