Wohoo! Fistpump. Drumrolls. Okay I am so exaggerating it now.
It’s been two months since I started this new venture called “Blogging”, just in a mission to be like the cool kids (I am kinda retro). Back then, all of this seemed so alien to me, but with the wonderful and warm reception I was engulfed in by all the amazing folks in the wordpress community just motivated me to continue with this journey and I never looked back. Yes I am a prodigy, new kid in the town but the community has made me feel like home here.
So firstly, I would like to thank “Shooting Star” (unfortunately I don’t know his/her name yet. YET) for nominating me for the “Awesome Blogger” Award. You can visit his/her site over here- https://shootingstar617.wordpress.com/ . It has some really good content which will surely prove a good read for ya’ll.
And I would also like to thank Riya at Aestheticgraphy to have nominated me and found me deserving enough amongst the pool of amazing writers here. Here’s the link to her page: https://aestheticgraphy.wordpress.com/ . Her page contains some amazing travel diaries and really inspiring and motivating content. Do check her page out. Would be fun for ya’ll.
It means a lot to me to be viewed as capable enough for the award although being a relatively newbie here.
This award was created by miss Maggie over at dreaming of Guatemala! And she says :
“This is an award for the absolutely wonderful writers all across the blogging world. They have beautiful blogs, are kind and lovely, and always find a way to add happiness and laughter to the lives of their readers. That is what truly defines an awesome blogger.”
So I was put forth these amazing questions by “Shooting Star” . Go ahead and give it a read, will surely give you a better insight into my story.
Questions by Shooting Star:
1. What is your dream holiday destination?
Well, tough choice but probably I shall go with Madrid. I love Spain and Madrid is the city which resides my favorite soccer club. I would love to visit the Santiago El Bernabeu and am eager to have a taste of Spanish cuisine
2. What would you wish for if you get one boon to wish for anything at all?
Ummm (Trying to come up with a witty answer) Probably I will ask the genie to grant me infinite wishes. Well I guess that’s not fair play. But okay, if it’s only one I would ask for an Alienware. (haha , I know that was stupid and immoral)
3. What is your favorite book?
One Shot by Lee Child
4. What is the one movie you can watch over and over again?
“Dear Dad” and “Grand Piano”
5. What is that one belief you would never give up on??
Curiosity of knowing and discovering what lies beyond our vision
6. Which is your favorite Disney character?
Carl Fredricksen, from the movie “Up”
7. How would you define life in a few words?
Uncertain. Life is a road, a journey. Just like Robert Frost penned it down in “The Road Not Taken”
8. How do you wish to see yourself ten years later?
Young, charismatic and human with no implications to rage a war against the very moral core of my foundations and neither ever suppressing my thoughts.
9. What is the one drink that can lighten your mood within seconds?
Amul Maasti. (LOL!)
10. One experience or realization that changed your life?
Being bullied in grade 9. ( Now don’t get sentimental on me)
Questions by Riya:
1.What motivates you as a blogger?
Well, my goal is to be like the cool kids. I guess that’s what motivates me as a blogger.
2.What is your favourite genre of music?
3.Are you socially awkward?
VERY (Caps symbolize emphasis)
4.Any career preferences?
5. What do you like and dislike about the blogging community?
Freedom of expression utilised at its best is what I like. And what I dislike sometimes is probably spamming.
6.Any summer plans?
Staying at home and chilling
7.Do you consider yourself a solo worker?
8.Is there something in which you’re really proud of? If so, why?
Playing soccer. It has been my escape and I am proud of my football shoes for always being there with me and never letting me down.
9.Have you ever experienced a moment in your life in which you regretted?
Yes. Though I don’t want to disclose it as of now.
10. Tag your favorite blog post that you’ve written here.
This is according to me my favorite blog . Yes it is fiction.
Phew, those were sure some not turkey shoot questions to answer.
Curtain raises. Drum rolls. Flashy lights.
Okay hold on, before I announce my nominations let’s have a sneak peak on the rules and regulations (I know this going to be so boring). Here we go:
- Thank the person who nominated you.Include the reason behind the award.Include the banner in your post.
- Tag it under #awesomebloggeraward in the Reader.
- Answer the questions your nominator gave you.
- Nominate at least 5 awesome bloggers.
- Give your nominees 10 new questions to answer.
- Let your nominees know that they’ve been nominated!
Now comes the moment you have been waiting for. So these are my five nominations for this amazing award (If you’re reading this and you’re not in the list, don’t feel bad, cause it’s just the beginning of better things to come):
- Avid Observer : https://whatlivingtaughtme.wordpress.com/author/whatlivingtaughtme/
- Weefables : https://weefables.wordpress.com/
- Alishba: https://aaalishba.wordpress.com/
- Dandelion: https://silhouetteofthoughtsblog.wordpress.com/
- Esther: https://femiiesther.wordpress.com/
I would have loved to nominate more amazing bloggers but it would have been a never ending list. To those nominated, congratulations and well deserved.
I would like the answers to these:
So here are the set of 10 questions that I would love to get the answers to from those I have nominated:
- What is according to you the biggest taboo in our society?
- Name the “Butterfly Effect” event in your life
- How do you envision a world without social norms?
- Atheist vs Theist. What’s your say about it?
- What is the thing that you would preserve as a memorabilia in a post apocalyptic society?
- What according to you is the most basic right of an individual and why?
- Can you imagine an Utopian future?
- What do you like / dislike about my blog? (I sound so desperate, but okay. Would love some feedback you know)
- Have you ever used DeepWeb?
- Should death penalty be continued as a legal punishment for criminals? State your reasons along with it.
So that’s all folks. Yes I have been quite busy lately but Good news is I’ll be publishing my next post tomorrow . I hope you all to give it a read. Until then, goodbye and Happy reading.